Friday 3 August 2012

Here, and 'The Dark Knight Rises' in Gotham city

Success of studying tons of things these holidays... Not very much.

I think my problem is my curiosity for so many things. And laziness, of course!

Ah, but it's life, therefore whatever you enjoy doing is what you should do. Or something of the sort...

Last week I went to watch this movie. It was really awesome:

Batman. The Dark Knight Rises. 2012.

It was a great day that one :). I dragged along my beloved ones, and even though one of them didn't like this sort of movies, she loved it! I thought about something I heard once about films, catching you entirely for some moments, all your attention and self. It was like forgetting about our world and actually going to Gotham City and living part of all those extreme emotions! And I think you can't stop wondering about film technology XD.

Pff.