Thursday 9 August 2012

Some weeks ago I had this dream...

And just remembered I wanted to write it down here...

It was one of those 'Apocalyptic dreams', with something like the end of the world...

I can just remember there was an alarm of a tornado. I was in this house... Can't clearly remember how I got there, but at that moment, everyone was getting ready for the tornado, when we saw it in the distance. There it was, coming towards the house. The windows shook, and I can just picture myself almost making it, almost getting free of the tornado -and it involved getting out of the house-, yet from out of nowhere came a force that pushed me inside the house and into a darker room, full of things and other people who was wondering how did they get there. It was my dream, that's how. There was no longer any tornado, but ratter we felt ourselves being agitated by an earthquake. Slowly first, and then stronger. "So that's it, they don't want us to escape" I thought when facing this earthquake and after being pushed back when trying to get out. And then, my perspective changed and now I was seeing everything in 3rd person... My view went through a window, and then saw the house becoming smaller, or better said, my viewing getting farther away. I saw how the house was being shaken by gigantic hands, hands which finally let it rest after a while beside what looked like a river over a mountain. And the mountain just looked plastic. Like a scale model.

When I woke-up later I associated it with Men In Black (1997) and how in the ending there's these aliens playing marbles with the galaxies...

I have been writing more in the latest posts as I haven't drawn anything yet...