Tuesday 10 July 2012

Evaporating

I see everywhere, and my mind keeps marveling about everything there is: museums, parks, events, workshops, music, markets, food, theatre,... There's some issues happening at the moment here in Mexico, and I have so many things I would like to say about us, yet I am not a person of words... I think that here we have a nation, which sometimes looks divided, yet everyone is fighting for the same reasons, or moved by the same motive..

I also entered some free workshops at 'Injuve'. One of them is Art Therapy. We made these drawings:

Self-portrait left-handed, looking at a mirror, and without looking at the paper.

 Self-portrait right-handed, looking at a mirror, and without looking at the paper.
 
Quick drawing about what I thought Art Therapy was  about.

For the self-portraits, we created a dialogue between the two drawings... I thought it was related to finding yourself in these two drawings. Mine was a small conversation where they meet and analyze their factions, ending with complementing/helping each other.

I have been moving quite a lot, going here and there. I keep practicing a little bit of juggling (I am becoming a little bit addicted to clubs now..)

Ah, and I musn't forget, though my mind is moving so much and wanting to do so many things, I need to practice for animation! Reading something about the Story in Film... Ahh, but I think I need glasses now... I feel a little bit blind at times when reading..