Monday 6 September 2010

Day 1 - Band Project.

In school we are asked to do one so we can see the progress we have and remember those things we have learnt and found interesting...

So about today I can say... I am not a 3D person... I can't make 3D things because everything I make looks like garbage jaja. 2D is what I am good at, but I think I came to school with an open mind, to receive all the things I can, and learn all I can. If we have to make a 3D project, any project, even if I don't like what I am doing, even if I don't like the idea, I'll keep going on until I finish it and I'll be putting a great effort in it.

So this week we have to make an instrument with cardboards, rubber bands, bottles, bags, clothes, with whatever we can...

I can't say very much about what I learnt today, but that having a creative mind can be the key for one work. Putting unusual things in your works.