Friday 20 January 2012

Carrots

After reading this article: lettuce article I think my recent liking to carrots is due to all the time I have spent in front of the computer some of the last days...

According to the article, your body asks you to eat what you are lacking or you need (certain vitamins and such. Would write more about it, but I need to continue with my work...). And they say carrots are good for the eyes. So I think my body knows my eyes are getting too exhausted and asks me for the thing that's in the carrots... Interesting!

I have work to update now! But I can't because of lack of time! I have sketches and animations! And they are cool animations! Although I need to upload them to my vimeo account....

We are making the '5 animations in 10 days' project and it's great! I mean, I want to shoot myself at times haha, because we just have 'till midnight for each animation, but it's a really productive project... I'll get going now... Really need to keep going on with whatever I am doing.