Sunday 26 September 2010

The rhythm

It's been some time... Yesterday I went to buy many new things (I don't think I'll repeat it but until two years jaja), like new clothes, a collar clock, a pair of earrings, and ate in a chinese veggie restaurant.

I was wondering about many things... It's just feelings, little thoughts that don't have a specific form... I was wondering about the people we get to know in our life, about the changes we have through all of it, about school, about the things I still need to buy for my room, about music, colors, obsessions,... Tomorrow we are going to V&A museum with all the course students. I feel really excited. I love drawing in museums...

Sometimes I stop and wonder... Am I really improving? And my head is constantly trying to assimilate what we are told in the college and trying to find the way to integrate it to myself. I love my school... I don't know how useful it is what they are teaching us..., but I like the fact that it's like playing, and making an effort day by day to be creative. I suppose that's what the school is based in: creativity and experimentation. The way to achieve a final work. Maybe it is just to enjoy the life as an art student.

In college at the moment we are making research. So far I think in research as the way of staying with everything you can from a certain place or certain things..

I like walking everyday to the school, listening to music and thinking about nonsense things jajaja. I love watching the sky and the red buses passing by. It's getting colder day by day.